Founded in 2012, Novihum Technologies GmbH developed over the last years a soil improvement product that revolutionizes how poor, over-used soils are reclaimed. In a world with increasing demand for food and decreasing amount of arable land, Novihum® will have a clear positive impact on food security of future generations.
- Responsible for growing the sales and customer pipeline of Novihum® and other new products from Novihum Technologies.
- Regional responsibility for DACH (Germany/Austria/Switzerland) and Benelux.
- Identify and acquire new customers for Novihum® in the pre-defined market segments.
- Work with existing customers, deepening relationships.
- Negotiate and close supply contracts.
- Support the sales transactions.
- Education: Bachelor degree in Landscaping/Arboriculture/Horticultural Sciences or equivalent.
- Experience: Sales experience (~3 years) in dealing with (a) gardening and landscaping companies, architects and cities and/or (b) farmers, farming companies, cooperatives. Sales experience in B2B for Soil Improvement products and/or substrates and/or fertilizers. Start-up experience is a plus.
- Other skills: Excellent presentation and communication skills. Excellent negotiation and project management skills. Windows Office user level.
- Languages: German, English. Dutch and other languages a plus.
- Personal profile: Deep customer focus, commitment to delivering a high-quality product and service. Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, hungry for results, able to close lucrative deals under time-pressure. Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
Interested? Do not hesitate to send your online application!