Duties and Responsibilities:
- GHS evaluation of substances and formulations based on available scientific data.
- Preparation of safety data sheets (SDS) and classification proposals for single substances as well as for final products according to GHS standard.
- Monitoring global GHS implementation on country level and collaborating with country organizations on implementation projects.
- Quality control of SDS and other relevant data (internally or from suppliers).
- Support in the global rollout of SDS software and in maintaining the database.
- Knowledge about transport regulation and labelling requirements.
- Provide technical support on GHS-related topics internally.
- Communication to suppliers and customers globally.
- Monitoring new developments in global hazard communication and maintaining expert knowledge in that field.
- University degree in Chemistry, Biology, Agriculture or other relevant fields.
- At least two years previous experience in GHS related topics. Additional experience in EU CLP and EU REACH regulations is a plus.
- Basic skills in project management.
- Good organizational skills and proactive work attitude.
- Communicative team player.
- Very good language skills in English (spoken and written) are a must, language skills in German are a plus.
Job ID: 21142