About the job
We are looking for an experienced product management champion to take ownership of our global portfolio of self-propelled agricultural sprayers. You will create the bridge between product, engineering, market, sales, and customer. You will join the HARDI global Marketing & Product Management team, and report directly to the VP of Global Marketing & Product Management. However, this is truly a global role – so you will have stakeholders from various functions, organisational levels and from different countries.
- Managing and leading the HARDI International product vision, short- and long-term roadmap for the self-propelled portfolio.
- Take high-level feature proposals and customer problems and break them down.
- Owning the product life cycle from start to finish.
- Analyse market- and sales data in order to make the best possible decisions.
- Concept developing and maturing new products, services and features that enable an enhanced product value proposition.
- Continuously improving HARDIs commercial understanding by using market insights for drivers in product development and creating proof points for new ideas.
- Actively driving new product launches and phasing out products.
- Working closely with marketing, sales, customer support, development, and international executive teams. To define and manage product needs - Be the voice of the customer and the subject-matter expert!
- To launch new products and be the multiplier for the customer.
- Building up capabilities for monitoring competitors’ market offerings. Know them inside out.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Agricultural/agronomist background/education is a must!
- Strong technical, mechanical and/or agricultural knowledge base
- Entrepreneurial experience or leading a product from product definition to market launch
- Ability to perform experiments on the product and measure them
- Strong Project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a true team player with a “can-do” approach
- Excellent communications skills in English both verbally and in writing
- Ability to turn requirements, ideas, and a vision into well processed and thought-out documentation and presentations
- Ability to collect and analyse data and extract insights from it
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with attention to detail and organizational skills
Do you want to help shape the future of agriculture and make your mark on sustainable food production? We develop intelligent sprayer solutions that not only make life easier for farmers but also make a difference for the environment. This means that we try to go beyond state-of-the-art when we design machines that minimize the use of water and chemicals – machines that control weeds, pests and diseases one plant at a time. Through care, innovation, and excellence, we expect to see precision farming as the solution for the future of farming.
We have more than 900 employees worldwide. You will join an organisation, where the tone is informal, and the spirit is strong. This job is a global position – so working remote is an option. However, it’s a must that you’re based in Europe (due to time difference). International travel is to be expected – upwards 40-50 days a year.
You are welcome to contact VP Global Marketing & Product Management Christian Fuglsang Stigel on tel. +45 31 19 56 64 for further information. We look forward to receiving your application and your CV.
The position will be filled when the right candidate has been found. Applications will be dealt with continuously. Please submit your application by mail to email@example.com. Please enlighten us on where you saw the job advertisement.