Embark on a transformative career journey with us! We are actively seeking two dynamic and experienced Strategic Project Managers at KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA. These positions are permanent and full-time. The place of work can be at our headquarters in Einbeck, Lower Saxony or in the Berlin office of the KWS Group.
The Strategic Project Manager takes the helm of cross-divisional and cross-functional projects and initiatives, charting a course towards KWS' long-term strategic horizons. They are responsible for the development, continuous management, and implementation of these projects, ensuring the delivery of optimal and timely results. Beyond this, the Strategic Project Manager takes the lead in presenting these outcomes and skillfully managing the diverse stakeholders across the Group. With a pragmatic and results-driven approach, they not only ensure operational efficiency in day-to-day operations but also guarantee value creation from a holistic group perspective.
Your tasks - challenge meets responsibility:
- Conception and implementation of strategic projects - e.g. in the areas of in-field tech applications, sustainable agricultural practices, or new markets
- Project management and planning, budgeting, communication, and stakeholder management
- Handover of project results and presentation to stakeholders
- Transfer of project results to operational business units or termination of activities
- Harmonization in the management of several strategic projects and identification of improvement opportunities
Your profile - competence meets personality:
- Degree in agricultural sciences, business administration or a comparable course of study
- Several years of professional experience in project management
- Sound understanding of the agricultural industry and the respective markets.
- Enthusiasm for projects, reliability, flexibility, and analytical thinking
- Strong communication skills, moderation, and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working in complex corporate structures and in an international context
- High level of perseverance and self-motivation
- Fluency in English (written and spoken); good knowledge of German is an advantage.
You can look forward to this:
- As a family-run company, we live by the values of proximity, reliability, foresight, and independence - a culture that is also lived in practice, e.g. through an open and friendly working atmosphere.
- As a Strategic Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to realize your potential in a diverse range of tasks and contribute to KWS' core business.
- We create the right framework conditions for you: attractive remuneration, 30 days annual leave in accordance with the collective agreement, company pension scheme, excellent work equipment, subsidized canteen, capital-forming benefits, Christmas and vacation bonuses and flexible hybrid working time models.
Shape the future of seed business with us! We look forward to receiving your application via our SuccessFactors application system! Please use the "Apply" function in the online advertisement.
KWS is one of the world’s leading plant breeding companies. Over 5,000 employees in more than 70 countries generated net sales of around €1.8 billion in the fiscal year 2022/2023. A company with a tradition of family ownership, KWS has operated independently for 165 years. It focuses on plant breeding and the production and sale of seed for corn, sugar beet, cereals, vegetables, oilseed rape and sunflower. KWS uses leading-edge plant breeding methods to continuously improve yield for farmers and plants’ resistance to diseases, pests, and abiotic stress. To that end, the company invested more than €300 million last fiscal year in research and development. For more information: www.kws.com/career. Follow us on LinkedIn® at https://linkedin.com/company/kwsgroup/.