Novihum Technologies GmbH was founded in 2012 to produce and sell a special soil improvement product based on lignite - we produce stable humus that improve soils immediately and in the long term.
We launched our product (Novihum) in 2017. Our first customers are based in Germany, Spain, USA and Canada. After a successful launch year, we are looking to expand the sales team and to build up a small and impactful European sales force. In the starting phase, the newly hired sales VP will be responsible to build this team.
- Regional responsibility for the European sales team.
- Responsible for growing the sales and customer pipeline of Novihum® and other new products from Novihum Technologies.
- Build up and run the sales team in Europe.
- Co-develop the sales strategy of Novihum in Europe.
- Identify and acquire new customers for Novihum® in definded market segments: Horticulture/Agriculture and landscaping (city trees and greening).
- Key accont management (strategic customers).
- Develop and foster a network of distributors.
- Work with existing customers, deepening relationships.
- negotiate and close supply contracts.
- Education: Bachelor degree in Landscaping/Arboriculture/Horticultural Sciences or equivalent.
- Experience: Leadership experience wit team responsibility. Sales experience (~10+ years) in dealing with (a) farmers, farming companies, cooperatives, and/or (b) gardening and landscaping companies, city planers, architects. Sales experience in B2B for (a) Soil Improvement products and/or (b) substrates and/or (c) fertilizers. Start-up experience is a plus.
- Other skills: Excellent presentation and communication skills. Excellent negotiation and project management skills. Windows Office user level.
- Languages: English, German. Other languages a plus.
- Deep customer focus, commitment to delivering a high-quality product and service.
- Self-motivated, team player, entrepreneurial, hungry for results, able to close lucrative deals under time-pressure.
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
Are you interested? Do not hesitate to send your online application!