For KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA we are seeking as soon as possible for a Product Manager Sugarbeet (m/f/d) for Trait & Seed Treatment Development for project coordination in the product management team of our Business Unit Sugar beet.
You will be responsible for strategically important projects as well as the implementation of project management standards and the standardization of already existing processes in product management. You will take over of technical coordination of varying interdisciplinary teams onsite and coordinate international project groups. By managing our traits and assets, you will actively contribute to the success of our products in the markets.
The position is permanent and full-time, and the work location is our company headquarters in Einbeck (Lower Saxony/Germany).
Your tasks - challenge meets responsibility:
- Steering of strategic projects in the area of native traits and seed treatment
- Coordination of project activities with international internal and external stakeholders
- Intensive monitoring of the global portfolio in the crop protection sector with special attention to product registration and development of innovative strategies in seed treatment with novel products, including biologicals
- Trait value analyses for innovative plant characteristics, novel cultivation methods and seed treatment concepts as well as development of closely related marketing and sales strategies
- Contract management: Negotiation of new as well as maintenance, improvement, and standardization of already existing contractual relationships with external partners and suppliers
- Efficient coordination of internationally operating project groups and implementation of project management standards and standardization of already existing processes in the area of product management
- Your profile - competence meets personality:
- Scientific degree in agri-business, business administration, or a comparable studies
- Several years of professional experience in international Project Management in the agriculture-related or comparable industry
- Ability to analyze and standardize complex topics, being open for continuous learning due the introduction of innovations
- Enthusiasm for versatile projects in an international working environment with high competence to manage and complete them digitally
- Strong communication skills and team spirit
- Process orientation, self-motivation and perseverance
- Fluency in English (oral and written); other language skills are an advantage
- Willingness to travel (approx. 15%) on an international level
This is what you can look forward to:
- Interesting and challenging tasks & projects in an international working environment with the opportunity to contribute your innovative ideas in seed industry
- Flexible working hours with hybrid model
- Work independently in a trusting, respectful and friendly working atmosphere with flexible working hours & hybrid model
- In line with our motto: "Make yourself grow!" we promote your individual professional and personal development
- We offer the appropriate framework conditions for you: attractive salary, company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits, Christmas- and vacation pay
Would you like to develop your potential and grow at KWS? Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, resume and relevant references) written in english via our online portal: https://jobs.kws.com/job/Einbeck-Product-Manager-Sugar-%20beet-%28mfd%29Trait-&-Seed-Treatment-Development-Lowe/807552301/
Job ID: 10222
KWS is one of the world’s leading plant breeding companies. With the tradition of family ownership, KWS has operated independently for more than 165 years. It focuses on plant breeding and the production and sale of seed for corn, sugar beet, cereals, potato, rapeseed, sunflowers and vegetables. KWS uses leading-edge plant breeding methods. Around 6,000 employees represent KWS in more than 70 countries. For more information: www.kws.com/career. Follow us on LinkedIn® at https://linkedin.com/company/kwsgroup.